Friday, January 10, 2014

Fairy Tale

I sat there
I sat there with you
As we held each other close
Arm in arm and hand in hand
Beside the burning fire
It was there in your living room
where i pressed my ears against your muscular chest
And listened to the strong rhythm of your beating heart
It was there
Where I stared into your illuminated eyes
That reflected the sensation of our love
And it was there
Where I breathed in your soul
As I moved my lips in a patterned motion along yours
There was where I understood the true meaning of love






© Aoife Connolly. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Aoife Connolly with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment