Sunday, January 12, 2014

Me-


When others see me
They may see someone with a smile so bright it's blinding
And they may see eyes that sparkle like the stars
But what they fail to see
Is everything else about me
They think they can look at me
And know all about me in just one glance
But they don't
For within this smile so bright,
Lie my lips
Awaiting the sweetness of a kiss
And inside those sparkling eyes
Lie hungry eyes
Where the real me hides






© Aoife Connolly. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Aoife Connolly with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.




© Aoife Connolly. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Aoife Connolly with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment