Friday, July 18, 2014

My plea to God

Dear God,

I need your help. I apologize for reaching out in a time of despair..  I need help. I need to know what I can do to be a better human; to be more spiritful rather than spiritless.  I need a lot of guidance. Please, I need a body, mind, spirit connection.  I can't live this way any longer.  As I'm trying to make my way back to recovery, I'm trying to find/create a reality that touches and feeds my soul.  I need a job in a warm climate where I am using my gifts that you have  bestowed upon me. Please help me find these gifts, or rather please allow these gifts to come out in full force. I need a life and job that I can enjoy.  A place by the beach would be nice where I can help with healing of others.  Please help make this reality.  In return, I will be grateful and appreciative everyday.  I know I should be like this at present moment, but I'm not..which is why I need your help.

What I'd like in a job:
Near beach
With mother nature
Bike paths
Friendly, healing atmosphere
Someplace where I can use my gifts that connects me to my soul and touches others.
Simple
Healing
Someplace where I can experience gratitude.
Environmentally conscious

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment